Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
This is a paid, full-time internship for June through December 2021.
We are seeking a Corporate Accounting Co-op who will assist in the monthly financial statement close process as well as work to ensure the integrity of the general ledger. This intern on our Finance team will receive an orientation to the company and the software industry, be exposed to practical applications of Accounting concepts, use of multiple systems, and have the opportunity to work with other areas of the company such as Financial Planning & Analysis and Human Resources. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work and gain practical business experience in the software industry.
What you'll do as a Corporate Accounting Intern:
- Prepare monthly standard journal entries (e.g Expense, Health Insurance)
- Cash Collections
- Perform trend analysis of results to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Complete monthly General Ledger Account Reconciliations
- Develop and implement Continuous improvement projects
- Prepare payroll files for international employees payroll
- Complete all sales and unemployment tax registrations
- Complete all vendor portal access requests
- Ad hoc requests as needed
What you'll bring:
- A strong academic background - good academic standing (GPA > 3.0)
- A major or concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business, Commerce, or closely related area
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced PC skills, specifically with Word, Excel spreadsheets, downloading, importing and exporting files and Google Suite
- Completed at least 2 college-level accounting courses
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.