Office Tour Photos
Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and ranked 119th fastest-growing company in North America on the Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500, is looking for an experienced Copywriter to join its growing team in its Newton, MA location.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Copywriter will work closely with the marketing team and across departments including sales, account management, professional services, and product. The primary goal of the Copywriter will be to produce documents and content that effectively communicate our brand voice, value proposition and technical elements. Types of materials include Requests for Proposal (RFP) responses, user guides, release notes, web content, and more. This individual must be passionate about crafting a narrative around a highly technical product with an intuition for brand value and multi-stakeholder positioning. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and a flexible collaborator. The Copywriter will have the opportunity to create, execute, and perfect a value proposition that resonates with the market we serve.
- Work with marketing, product management, clients and partners to understand market needs and user requirements and translate them into intuitive and digestible documents.
- Collaborate with sales and the senior marketing manager to respond to RFPs effectively and efficiently.
- Write and update user guides, release notes, web content, knowledge library, and more.
- Serve as an internal advocate for our target audiences; optimizing messaging with their goals, needs and pain points in mind.
- Engage a subject matter expert and organize content review and revision.
- Revise messaging as our solution and brand evolve.
- 2+ years of experience as a Copywriter, Technical Writer, or Content Creator for a B2B SaaS product.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in communications, marketing, writing, or English.
- Ability to translate technical or complex ideas into concise, digestible content.
- Comfortable balancing multiple projects with differing and aggressive timelines, deliverables, and expectations.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with high attention to detail and expert understanding of grammar.
- Familiar and comfortable with branding, marketing, and business strategies.
- Proven track record of developing technical documents and proposals. Experience within the Edtech industry a plus.
- Team player with strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to communicate writing principles and build consensus.
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, one “work from home” day per week, and frequent group outings to sporting events and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
More Jobs From