Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
Serving as a member of the People Operations team, and reporting to our Director, People Operations, our Coordinator, People Operations will provide best-in-class administrative support to our fast-growing team. To be successful in this role, you should be super-organized and detail oriented, have excellent project management skills and thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments. You will work with highly confidential information, making a high level of accuracy, consistency, and thoroughness extremely important.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Provide administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle from onboarding, payroll issue resolution, benefits administration, status changes and offboarding.
- Administer leave of absence programs.
- Prepare reports and dashboards. Analyze HR data sets as requested.
- Track various tasks from different projects and ensure nothing gets lost.
- Work closely with all members of our People team to answer questions and provide a great employee experience to all Thrashers.
- Proactively improve existing processes.
- Assist with other ad hoc HR projects as needed.
What You Bring to the Party
- ~1-4 year(s) in an administrative or coordinator position, ideally in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Organized, efficient and able to multitask and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- Quick learner with a problem-solver mindset who is comfortable adapting to new technologies and ways of work and can effectively train others on systems and processes.
- Strong verbal/written communication , time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets required.
- Superb customer service skills and the ability to handle sensitive situations and maintain confidentiality.
- A sense of humor and exceptional EQ.