Office Tour Photos
EF schools, programs and products continue to grow and multiply across the globe thanks to our dynamic operations teams. They coordinate the many moving parts needed to ensure a seamless experience for every student and traveler.
Our EF Explore America Operations department is looking for an energetic and detail-oriented candidate to work closely with our Customized Tour team on a wide variety of tasks to support the success of our quickly growing business. Our team is responsible for building tours based on customized requests for our 3-10-day domestic educational tours for Middle and High school students traveling to Washington DC, New York City, Boston, Philadelphia and many more exciting destinations. We also research and communicate with new vendors, innovate around our current tour offerings, as well as collaborate with other EF Explore America departments, such as Sales, Marketing, Systems, Finance, Production and Travel teams. We work closely with hotels, restaurants, museums and numerous historical and educational sites to build unforgettable educational tour experiences.
You will be responsible for fine tuning numerous aspects of a complex product to ensure operational efficiency and a seamless customer experience.
Bring your energy, initiative, and excellent attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills to this dynamic operational role. Responsibilities will change by the day, week and month and may include: helping build the website, working on detailing price quotes, editing itineraries, general administrative tasks and effective collaboration with other EF Explore America departments, such as Sales, Customer Service and Flights teams, for innovative & strategic initiatives of our tour production.
This position requires a positive attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, a great deal of multi-tasking and a solution-oriented attitude to continually innovate our customer experience.
- 0-1 year experience
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Skills required: organization, accountability, professionalism on the phone and in the office, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and ability to plan.
- Special interest in student travel or tourism
Highlights of Benefits
- Market-leading healthcare and other generous benefits including discounts on Patriots, Bruins and Celtics tickets as well as gym memberships and other retailers
- Three weeks paid vacation time to start and four weeks in year two (and even more the longer you work at EF!)
- Receive paid travel at least once a year in North America or internationally
- Complimentary in-house language classes (Bonjour!)
- Innovative and collaborative work environment (no cubicles in sight!)
- Professional development including annual kickoffs and offsites to learn, grow and celebrate
- Chosen as Boston Globes Top Places to Work 2017
EF Explore America provides experiential educational tours for students across America so that they gain new perspectives, build skills for the future, and visit the nations leading destinations. To learn more visit www.efexploreamerica.com.
A bit about EF Education First:
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
More Jobs From