Piaggio Fast forward, Inc. (PFF) is on a mission to build technology products that move the way that people move. In order to bring products to market today, PFF is solving the problem of robotic interaction with people in dynamically changing environments.
We are looking for a Corporate Controller to run our internal accounting department and bridge finance to operations. This position reports directly to the CFO and directs and prioritizes the workload of the team. You will have exposure to all levels of the organization, and must be a strategic-minded person who is also able to be very hands-on and extremely focused on the details. Automating, optimizing and scaling with efficiency is always non-negotiable for you, because building a world class finance function is always your ultimate goal.
- Manage a team of two employees while you oversee or directly manage all accounting operations including Treasury, Billing and Collections, A/R, A/P, General Accounting, Payroll, Intercompany Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Oversee the entire accounting department, including being the architect of its future needs Run diagnostics and design process improvements to financial cycles (closing, A/P, systems use, treasury)
- Onboard all new verticals or products to the accounting reporting structure
- Owner of complex accounting issues, US GAAP and IFRS standards, equity, intercompany transactions, tax estimates, revenue recognition, etc.
- Partner and collaborate with FP&A for annual, quarterly, and monthly financial review, forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Partner and collaborate Manufacturing, Procurement and other cross functional leads, as appropriate.
- Manage and support Netsuite MRP, items, BOMs, assemblies, inventory valuation
- Manage and provide direct support for corporate and local audits
- Communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual results
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Recommend policies and procedures relating to financial and business practices of the Company
- Provide coaching and leadership to the teams, including helping the team set goals and put in a position to achieve goals.
- B.S. in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Ability to discreetly handle confidential and sensitive information
- A proven track record of having grew a finance department to a public company standard
- People management skills great people makes everyone around them better
- Netsuite ERP experience and has previously played with configuration and performed set-up
- Standard Costing manufacturing and supply chain experience
- Experience in inventory management and analysis
- Ecommerce, B2B sales, and complex revenue recognition.
- Strong work ethic, initiative and proactive approach
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment