Office Tour Photos
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity withAI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold#UBU.
Cybereason is looking for a Contracts Manager to join our team, reporting to our Director of Contracts & Deal Desk. In this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally with different departments across North America and EMEA, as well as customers, to assist with all contracts and be a key player in completing all deals. We are looking some someone who sees the big picture, can act as an influencer and wants to grow and expand their career.
- Responsible for all contract negotiation (including vendor contracts), red-lining and execution of the contracts process.
- Customer-facing experience, along with a strong business acumen to be able to explain any technical and/or legal terms.
- Interact with Finance, Legal, Customer Success, Sales and any other department necessary for execution of all sales agreements.
- Populating and maintaining a company-wide digital contacts database by collecting, organizing and abstracting contracts, entering relevant information, generating reports and managing digital files.
- A highly motivated self-starter, with a strong work ethic and a demonstrated ability to analyze and apply basic software license provisions.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Excellent prioritization skills and a high sense of urgency
- Familiarity working with channel sales model
- SaaS and/or startup experience strongly preferred
- Independent worker and strong communicator
- Salesforce experience a plus
More Jobs From