Office Tour Photos
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 400 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a Contracts Professional to join our Finance Team.
As our new Contracts Professional, you will report directly to the Contracts Manager and will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, revising, and analyzing contracts, as well as liaising with the sales, services, compliance and finance teams to ensure accurate controls around the contract process and the fulfillment of a consistent and complete contract process. In-house experience in the IT industry is essential, ideally in the SaaS sector. The ideal candidate will have experience with and will thrive on working as a self-starter in an environment that is fast-paced, and business and results-oriented.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Review, draft, negotiate, revise, analyze and approve revenue contracts and related statements of work, amendments and other supporting documents.
- Review contracts from customers, vendors, partners, consultants and other firms for conformity to the company’s standard legal and business practices and compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Negotiate contracts with customers, legal counsel or other stakeholders.
- Identify unique terms that vary from corporate standards to ensure accuracy and compliance, recommend appropriate modifications, engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders across functions (sales, professional services, legal and other internal organizations) as may be required.
- Support the organization with ongoing and special initiatives related to the contracts function, including process improvement, template development and training.
- Coordinate with sales, services, accounting, finance and leadership teams to ensure an effective and efficient quote to contract process.
- Create and maintain standard contract forms and boilerplate contract language.
- Obtain approvals in accordance with the delegations of authority in the contract process.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years’ experience working as a contracts professional in the software industry including experience in SaaS or software license offerings
- Strong writing, negotiation and analytical skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated, decisive and a team player
- Able to work with sales and services personnel in a fast paced, quick turn-around environment
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
More Jobs From