ZoomInfo is on a rocket ride. Here are some the basic things to know about us:
- We offer a go-to-market solution that helps tens of thousands of companies hit their number.
- We have a robust product offering that customers love.
- We have major employee bases in Waltham (Massachusetts), Vancouver (Washington), Tel Aviv (Israel).
- We went public in spring of 2020 in one of the most successful IPOs in the past decade.
- Revenues have grown 56% year over year.
If youre interested in hopping on board -- and helping us get to even greater heights -- read on.
The Content Writer is responsible for helping aid overall ZoomInfo blog strategy by writing and editing posts and, working closely with the SEO team to regularly monitor blog performance.
The Content Writer will report to the Head of Blog Strategy and will help ZoomInfo hit critical KPIs for blog traffic, conversions, and overall brand awareness.
- Help manage the editorial calendar for ZoomInfo blog properties.
- Understand B2B businesses and their audiences.
- Brainstorm new blog topics with the SEO team with an editorial eye.
- Produce original blog posts that rank well and read clean.
- Serve as a peer editor for ZoomInfo blog team.
- Ensure a consistent tone/brand voice across all blog posts.
- Work with web team to improve blog tagging and organizational structure
Skills & Requirements:
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience with blog writing and peer editing.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and AP Style.
- Experience using and creating reports from Google Analytics.
- Strategic thinker with the tactical skills to execute on ideas.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to turn projects around quickly.
- Growth mindset with a willingness to receive feedback to improve copy, blog strategy, and performance.
- A willingness to help build stronger blog writing skills within the team.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize varied projects.
- Team-oriented disposition and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate and own cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities when business needs change.
- BA/BS in English, Marketing, Journalism or equivalent experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.