With Quick Base, businesses gain greater insight into their performance, achieve higher levels of productivity and find new sources of competitive advantage. Quick Base is headquartered in Cambridge, MA and was recently ranked as a Boston Business Journal best place to work. Come join us as we grow.
The Quick Base University training team is hiring a smart, innovative, driven, problem solving Content Writer who will write, edit, and review training scripts and content our Instructional Designers produce in service to creating high quality, scalable learning experiences for our customers. Working with subject-matter experts, the Writer will develop and design learning solutions that align with the needs of clients - including live classroom, video, and interactive eLearning content. The role requires an individual who is passionate about technology and simplifying complex concepts through compelling writing and scripting. The writer should be technically strong and have some experience with technical subject matter. The Writer will research and learn the functionality and application of Quick Base by our clients. These training materials support and enable long term customer success.
The ideal candidate will:
- Effectively communicate technical concepts and processes using clear, simple language and visuals
- Work directly with SaaS products and related technical subject matter experts
- Demonstrate some experience writing training for software applications
- Demonstrate an ability to learn or has some experience working with authoring tools like Captivate, Camtasia, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Possess excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience in a technical writing role supporting software training content and resources
- Experience in instructional design, eLearning, classroom training, video production, or a directly related field
- Ability to collaborate with others when needed to ensure project success
- Self-starter with exceptional time management skills, attention to detail, and dedication to quality
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- The desire and ability to master new tools, try something new, and embrace change
- Demonstrated obsession regarding the customer experience
- Passion for education.
- Able to work onsite at our Cambridge location
- Bachelor's Degree. Work experience strongly considered.
- 1+ years writing experience.
- Interest in pursuing a technical writing role, producing both internal and public-facing content on highly technical subject matter
- Quick Base, SaaS platform and/or relational database experience a plus
- MS Office suite