Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Are you a storyteller at heart? Do you have engaging writing skills and strong attention to detail? Do you love seeing first-hand how your work can drive results?
Bring your captivating writing abilities and sharp editorial eye to a content marketing team focused on helping e-commerce executives at thousands of the world's biggest brands.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and creative content writer and editor who will help us develop content that provides real value for our audience. From blogs, ebooks, reports, and video scripts to marketing emails, website copy, and more, you'll help us ensure that our content drives results across our organization.
How you'll make an impact:
- Youll write engaging content that resonates with our audience;
- You'll write public- and internal-facing conversion-driving copy to support marketing and business campaigns;
- You'll edit a wide range of content to help us drive audience engagement;
- You'll ensure all writing is error-free and adheres to our internal style and voice guidelines; and
- You'll play a critical role in launching goal-focused campaigns that directly impact our business's success.
You'll enjoy this role if you have:
- A bachelors degree in journalism, English, marketing, or equivalent work experience in a relevant field;
- One to three years of experience working in a copy editing, copywriting, content development, or related role;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, highlighting strong spelling and grammar skills with a keen eye for detail;
- Experience working with and adhering to brand voice, tone, and the AP Stylebook guidelines;
- Strong editorial instincts with a creative approach to content development;
- Proven ability to create high volumes of conversion-oriented copy and edit at high volumes;
- Proven ability to be flexible with priorities, responsibilities, and deadlines within a fast-paced environment;
- Comfortable with content management systems (CMS) like HubSpot or WordPress;
- Bonus points for SEO, data analytics, and content marketing experience.
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
No agency submittals will be considered.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.