Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Content Strategist and Copywriter to join our web team within our Marketing division. Your job will be to be the lead content creator for athenahealth.com and other brand affiliated websites. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are You are able to build relationships with key stakeholders to help support your own work. You are able to focus on important information without getting bogged down in unnecessary detail. You are able to juggle various priorities and workplace demands. You utilize the resources provided to you, while seeking out additional resources to complete tasks when needed. You are willing to share new ideas and solutions while welcoming ideas from others.
The Team: Our web team is responsible for determining the front end strategy of athenahealth.com and other brand affiliated websites. They determine what content is needed to meet business goals as well as user needs. The web team is a core contributor to athenahealth’s mission to transform healthcare.
- Manage the content creation for athenahealth.com while working with internal creative team to ensure web content combines product information, marketing messaging, and SERO best practices so that the content meets both the user’s needs and the business goals
- Create and maintain site documentation including: content audits, page table and copy deck libraries, and SEO keyword tracking
- Provide web consultation to the broader organization – helping to identify linking and content opportunities for everything from email campaigns to event collateral, from social media accounts to direct mail
- Collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders to identify content gaps and opportunities across our digital properties
- 3+ years in digital marketing roles – experience in content creation preferred
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape with a demonstrated knowledge of best practices for web content
- Experience with analytics and data-driven decision making
- Basic understanding of SEO preferred
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments, and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From