We're seeking a content specialist to drive customer growth and retention programs while working in a highly cross-functional role across several groups within LogMeIn. In this role, you will be creating a vast array of global content to support LogMeIns Work from Anywhere narrative and facilitate educating customers about our product portfolio and its benefits. The ideal candidate possesses both a passion for creating compelling content and marketing savvy.
- Expertly strategize and create content to support customer growth initiatives, including (but not limited to) case studies, testimonial, and customer stories (including partner stories/content).
- Project manage various content deliverables via a multi-channel approach and various mediums.
- Coordinate with both internal and external participants for scheduling, content production, and revisions while adhering to tight timelines/deadlines for content production.
- Publishing high-value customer content on a regular basis while measuring its efficacy and impact on expansion goals.
- 1-2 years of direct experience creating and managing content creation
- Exceptionally strong writing skills note: professional writing samples will be required
- Impeccable attention to detail
- SEO experience
- Proven ability to project manage multiple projects at once with multiple stakeholders
- BA/BS required
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience within a SaaS software/tech company preferred
- Experience in customer marketing or customer advocacy a plus