Are you passionate about education and technology? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? Do you love to create educational content? Then we are looking for you!
Knovva Academy is an education start-up based in Boston, Massachusetts that strives to provide the best in international education. We work with high school students from around the world online and in-person to prepare them to meet the academic and professional demands of the twenty-first century. Through interdisciplinary and project-based learning, we strive to provide the highest standard of programming for our students.
Knovva Academy is seeking Content Researchers to help us better understand a variety of content areas, and to translate high-level research into accessible material for high school students. Researchers should have special experience in one or more of the following areas:
● Artificial Intelligence
● Conduct and synthesize available research and translate it into forms that are relevant, engaging, and practical to support educational program development.
● Communicate with a Knovva Coordinator through frequent updates (in-person preferred, remote possible as well) on research structure, formatting, content and adaptation.
● Research and develop case studies on specific topics to complement more broad-based knowledge.
● Master’s Degree required, PhD strongly preferred
● Experience in relevant content research required
● Experience conducting research in academic settings, publications preferred
● Experience conducting research on interdisciplinary topics
● Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Experience working in an international and multicultural environment
● Start-up experience a plus
● Team-player, sense of humor a plus
The Educational Researcher is a 1099 contract position. This position will require the candidate to work from the office at least once per month and work remotely on non-office days, between 10-40 hours per week. Knovva Academy’s office is in the Seaport neighborhood of Boston. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Must be authorized to work in the United States; sponsorship is not being offered at this time.
To apply: Please submit your résumé and cover letter. Applications without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls, please.