Quil, a digital health company, is on a mission to help consumers better organize and navigate their health. By delivering personalized interactive health journeys which answer the question “What’s Next?” Quil partners with our customers - Health Care Providers and Payers - to increase patient engagement in their care and improve health outcomes while driving down costs. Quil combines the powers of precision data, state-of-the-art technology, and security with unparalleled consumer reach to help individuals navigate today’s chaotic healthcare landscape.
Quil Health is a joint venture of Comcast/NBCUniversal and Independence Health Group (Independence) and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with offices in New York City.
Position Summary: The Content Operations Senior at Quil Health is responsible for the technical project management and implementation of all content operations initiatives.
- Manages multiple cross-functional content projects of medium to high complexity and is responsible for overall coordination and status reporting.
- Responsible for identifying gaps in needs, performing quality review, and escalating functional, quality, or timeline issues appropriately to meet the needs of customers and successfully publish content.
- Establishes and implements project management processes, plans, and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
- Understands and can proactively anticipate cross-functional dependencies.
- Translates consumer and business needs into technical requirements to guide product design and development--especially as it relates to iterating and new development of the content management system.
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation in problem-solving and independently researches new industry and market trends.
- Work with team members in production, video management and product to determine the best way to present information on all platforms
- Ability to review and decipher data and make appropriate adjustments to content to increase user activity and engagement.
- Regularly brings clear and effective recommendations to the team.
- Consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, technology, science or related field
- Proficiency in video and content management systems; experience with Drupal and JW are highly preferred.
- Knowledgeable in production and content strategy processes.
- Familiarity with the use of project management and Agile methodologies, tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with an understanding of the special requirements of writing for desktop/OTT/mobile, such as the use of metadata, keywords, navigation, etc.
- Generally requires 3 to 5 years of previous, related experience.
- Experience managing projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry encouraged but not required.
More Jobs From