Office Tour Photos
As part of a driven and passionate marketing team, the content marketing specialist supports WordStreams ambitious vision by creating unique and compelling content that drives traffic, engagement, brand awareness, leads, and customer success. Reporting to the Managing Editor, youll be a regular contributor to an award-winning, industry-leading blog with over 1.5 million visitors per month. This role requires a high level of creativity, flexibility, attention to detail, strong grasp of digital marketing, and time management skills.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Were committed to helping SMBs across our country and the world succeed and grow by helping them get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job:
A little about the job:
A little about you:
- BA/BS degree in marketing, writing or a related field, or equivalent working experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a content marketing role.
- A dual-minded approach: Youre highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Familiarity with online marketing basics. Working knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook advertising and other online advertising platforms.
- Experience with social media marketing.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, performance-oriented environment.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with content management systems (knowledge of Drupal a plus).
- Experience at a software, SaaS, or B2B company is a plus.
A little about our many benefits:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Bostons Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the countrys fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And were just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
More Jobs From