As the Content Marketing Manager, you will become a vital part of Wayfair Professionals growth plans. You might even think of yourself as the engine to drive credibility for a business that is approaching $1.5B in revenue in a $100B+ market.
Wayfair Professional is the companys quickly-growing B2B arm. We provide furniture, fixtures, and equipment to professionals working in residential and commercial settings, making their jobs easier with our outstanding selection, support, and speed. The Marketing team has tremendous capabilities and responsibilities: we own the strategy, P&L, and roadmaps for our portfolio of channels. Our job - and yours too - is to acquire every business customer in the country and bring them back again and again.
The Content Marketing Managers job is to make content the key driver of credibility and loyalty for our business. You will identify, create, and manage the content franchises that differentiate us in the marketplace. You are the right candidate if:
- You have the creative intuition to find the storylines in our raw customer experience, and to identify the channels and hooks that resonate with our audiences
- You are always searching for new content sources, formats, influencers, and distribution
- You are agile and results-oriented, with the ability to get things done in an entrepreneurial and cross-functional environment
Specific job responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers interests, and a map of their attention
- Use your insights to conceive content franchises -- including but not limited to trends, case studies, how to, buying guides, and customer stories -- that grab customers attention, show them how we solve their problems, and help them discover the products they need
- Manage the content franchises through sourcing of raw material, ideation, and delivery, working closely with our Creative team on production and with Marketing, Storefront, and Sales partners on distribution and measurement
- In addition, this role owns our organic social channels, and Wayfair Professionals presence at event and conferences
Skills and qualifications
- Proven track record as a storyteller and editor. Experience to uplevel our insights storytelling
- Experience attracting and building relationships with audiences over time through engaging content in digital channels, including social media, blogs, podcasts, and onsite
- Experience communicating with senior executives across multiple functional areas
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams and leaders
- Experience with quantitative approaches to targeting and measurement
- Experience managing and leading small teams
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.