At TrueMotion, were making driving safer and insurance smarter. We offer auto insurers a mobile telematics platform that enables next-generation digital programs. Powered by machine learning, our platform can tell when a person is driving, reveals their behaviors behind the wheel, and detects crashes. Were a team of engineers, entrepreneurs, sales and customer success leaders, data scientists, and more. We take on complex problems, build innovative solutions and have fun while doing it!
Were looking for a Principal Content Creator to help TrueMotion dominate the mobility industry with dazzling content. If youre a highly analytical thinker whos always thinking about what would surprise and delight audiences saddle up, this ones for you.
The Principal Content Creator is a critical and high-profile role reporting to the Director of Marketing. Youll be responsible for producing content that positions TrueMotion as the industry source for driving data and insurance and mobility innovation. Youll produce content across our blog, social channels, ebooks, emails, webinars, video, and more. Your content will be hard-hitting, data-driven, with a strong voice and point of view. You LOVE writing, have an eye for design, can knock out educational and entertaining videos, know social channels like the back of your hand, and get unnecessarily excited about your CMS and analytics tools. Your inspiration and creativity will be your only limits.
- Produce original content that positions TrueMotion as the industry source for driving data and insurance and mobility innovation across our our blog, social channels, ebooks, emails, webinars, video, and more
- Using complete independent judgement and discretion, manage content production and publishing through our CMS and HubSpot
- Develop content calendar that drives TrueMotions agenda
- Collaborate with sales and product teams to identify and fulfill content needs for all phases of the buyers journey and territories
- Partner with our Analytics team to develop driving data research
- Conduct survey research to reveal industry trends
- Optimize performance for KPIs for each channel
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of all content marketing efforts
- Complete any additional tasks as they arise
- 5+ years in SaaS marketing/content marketing
- Excellent writing, editorial, communications, and listening skills with a strong, clear voice
- Strong portfolio of marketing content with results
- Ability to write about complex topics in a simple, accessible, friendly way
- Analytical and curious mindset
- Strong understanding of inbound and content marketing strategies
- Experience writing about data
- Proficient project management skills and attention to detail
- BA or BS degree background in journalism, PR or Communications preferred
- Bonus: Experience with the HubSpot CMS
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run around the Boston waterfront
- Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
- Have fun at our frequent team outings, where we go to Red Sox games, volunteer to clean-up the Esplanade, etc.
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From