Content Marketing Manager
Are you driven by the written word? Are you skilled at communicating complex B2B concepts in the language of your prospects? Are you excited to write about how software, artificial intelligence, automation, voice recognition and more are tested and evolving in technologys digital-first landscape?
Heres your opportunity to work in content marketing for one of the hottest, fastest-growing tech companies in the Boston area, Applause. As a Content Marketing Manager, you will write content for successful inbound and outbound demand gen campaigns for Applause.
- Passionate storyteller -- Experience building powerful stories in written and video content for prospects and customers that connect industry solutions/products to human experiences.
- Strong writing and editing skills Experience translating complex and technical subject matters into customer-facing content
- Understanding of modern content usage patterns Experience creating quick-hitting, short-form content pieces that generate immediate interest from buyers, in addition to detailed and technical long-form content that speak to the interests of our core software development audience
- Marketing funnel knowledge Strong understanding of the marketing funnel and how content helps bring prospects down the funnel. In addition, know how to create content that turns the funnel into a marketing hourglass to build stronger relationships with current customers
- Presentation and webinar mastermind Proven ability to create conference presentations and webinars with customers and thought leaders that will generate interest among prospects
- White paper and research sage Experience conducting research and interpreting data, and transforming that into customer-facing content
- Creative leader -- Understand how to brainstorm and execute on creative concepts and collaborate with design, video and developer teams to build highly engaging visual content
- Campaign-driven Deep understanding of marketing funnel and the buyers journey to support demand generation campaigns
- Measurement wizard Knowledge of utilizing metrics (specifically SEO) to show marketing and content ROI.
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment and ability to adapt to changing needs on the fly
- Strong interest in B2B technology Proven ability to understand complex technical terms and concepts and B2B products, and the needs of an ever-changing technology landscape, including voice, AI and automation
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years relevant experience in writing/content marketing/communications and working in/writing about B2B technologies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with campaign teams
- Experience interacting with marketing technology and platforms, including: Google Analytics, social media posting (Sprout, or something similar), and social media platforms (specifically LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Comfortable collaborating with Sales teams and building content that will support the full sales cycle
- Experience engaging with customers, thought leaders, and industry professionals
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The companys testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can via its technology platform and managed global community of over 300,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size including Google, FOX, Nike, BMW, PayPal and Slack rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers. Learn more at www.applause.com.