Starburst is on a mission to modernize data access & analytics. Our company was founded in an unusual way; with customers and revenue from the beginning! Our growth is already ahead of some of the most successful software start-ups, and we dont plan on slowing down.
We believe our opportunity is huge. Every large company in the world suffers from a data silo problem. Traditional data warehouse products approach the problem with old solutions that breed inefficiency and ultimately cant help business analysts run fast analytics on all their data.
Starburst provides a modern solution that addresses these data silo & speed of access problems. Starburst helps enterprises harness the value of open source Trino (formerly PrestoSQL), the fastest distributed query engine available today, by adding the tools and 24x7 support that meet the needs for big data access at scale. Ultimately, Starburst helps organizations run analytics anywhere to make better business decisions.
Starburst is looking for a creative, hardworking, and passionate Content Marketing Intern who wants to learn, contribute, and make an impact at a hyper-growth data and analytics company while having fun along the way. In this role, youll help with social media, video content, corporate brand building, short blog posts, and campaign execution. Should have a strong passion for writing, prior experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Learn and create compelling video content
- Help with content focused on corporate brand building, hiring, and awareness
- Work on a social media project involving creating and scheduling clever posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, and measuring engagement
- Closely collaborate with content, demand gen, event, product, and web teams on campaign execution, nurture emails, community outreach, events, and SEO, as needed
- Research thought leadership and technical content ideas and do some light blogging
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for writing
- Motivated team player with a can-do attitude and a strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, prior industry experience a plus
- Fundamental understanding of the data and analytics landscape with an interest in emerging technologies
Headquartered in Boston MA with offices in Warsaw and London and employees across Europe and the Americas, we are committed to hiring where the talent is.
Starburst Data, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.