Content Marketing, Analyst - Boston
We are looking for an excellent writer that can draw actionable insights from data and create compelling content about marketing and consumer insights topics.
Description:Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
We build smart software solutions that help capture, analyze and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that challenges, motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing digital and social world. Better. Bolder. More Brilliant.
As a Marketing Insights Analyst you will be an excellent writer that loves to dig into the data and find the why to provide insights, solutions, and stories.
The main focus of your role will be creating content. Youll get to work on a diverse range of content creation projects, including online trends, blog posts, thought leadership, and reports of all sizes including our global, flagship report series.
Why do we need you?
To work as part of our comms and content team to create high quality, intelligent, and engaging content that supports Brandwatchs demand generation targets and growth ambitions.
Your role will include:
- Analyzing social media and online data using the Brandwatch platform and wider product suite (Crimson Hexagon, Audiences, Vizia, BuzzSumo), plus other data sets, to produce a wide range of content.
- Being a part of our global, quarterly content planning contributing ideas and helping to develop and brainstorm creative, thought-provoking content that generates demand generation and / or coverage and brand awareness.
- Assist with data analysis to support media inquiries.
- Effectively managing your time to ensure delivery of the content assigned to you alongside the wider marketing and design team.
- Ensuring consistent and relevant data analysis and reporting on key team metrics.
We are seeking:
- 1+ years of experience in copywriting and data driven content creation and a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- An avid writer who feels comfortable working with data and writing compelling content of all types about a wide range of topics and themes.
- Able to articulate complex ideas simply, in plain language
- A creative storyteller who can take content ideas and themes and create relevant and compelling content that our customer base and prospects value
- Proven experience in gathering data, performing analysis, developing in-depth insights and visualising / presenting data findings
- Documented examples of content you have created / content campaigns you have been a part of
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
- A collaborative and accountable individual who is comfortable multitasking and working effectively as part of a global content production process
- Experience working in marketing tech, social media analytics, or related industries would be a huge advantage
- Previous use of Wrike or other project management tools would be a bonus
Experience you will gain in this role:
- Exposure to global content campaigns that drive sales qualified leads and coverage.
- Working as part of a global marketing team in our most exciting year to date. We will be launching our new flagship product and growing our product suite to help our customers make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
- Knowledge of Marketo/SFDC (or similar)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and creative skills
**In your application, please attach writing piece(s) that showcases your writing skills**
What we offer:
Benefits:We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.