Love dogs? This is the place for you!
Discover your dog more than fur deep with the most comprehensive DNA test on the market. Designed by world leaders in dog genetics, in partnership with Cornell University, the Embark DNA Test tells owners what breeds make up their pets, how to prevent future possible health problems, and what features and traits their pet might have. Help us end preventable disease in dogs and improve the lives of pets and their people through genomics.
Embark is the only dog DNA test using a research-grade DNA microarray, enabling us to give our customers the most accurate and comprehensive results on the market. More importantly, it allows us to do ongoing research into the genetics of dogs, which are a fantastic population for genetic discovery due to selective breeding over time. Our research focuses on mapping new traits and diseases, improving personalized veterinary medicine, and developing new breeding programs to eliminate preventable diseases in pets.
Interested in joining? Were looking for highly motivated employees who will help us stay on the cutting edge of creativity and innovation in the fast-growing consumer genetics space.
Embarks Professional Services team is dedicated to helping dog breeders incorporate genetic health testing into their breeding programs. Doing so helps ensure healthier dogs are born, and over time can improve the overall health and longevity of breed populations. The Embark for Breeders DNA Test also provides useful information for the puppy buyers to help manage the lifelong care of the dog.
As a Content Marketing Manager on the Professional Services team, you will help identify consumer and customer insights and build campaigns that increase brand awareness and reputation in the breeder community. Youll be a leading voice in a rapidly growing business unit within Embark with significant advancement opportunities in the future.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns that increase Embarks brand awareness and reputation in the dog breeder community, primarily leveraging thought leadership content
- Leverage email, social media, SEO, SEM, direct mail, and other channels to drive long term growth
- Leverage data-driven insights to report on campaign performance (reach, engagement, CTR, etc.) and improve content strategy going forward
- Lead content strategy and plan themes/major events on quarterly basis, coordinate with other marketers on team to create consistent campaigns across channels
- Manage recurring content production processes to ensure SMEs produce content on schedule and that its effective with the audience: written blog, educational videos, etc.
- Use copywriting skills to edit/refine content prior to publication. Limited opportunity for original content writing.
- Help propel Embarks rapidly growing breeder program to become the leading provider in the US and globally.
- 5+ years experience in consumer eCommerce marketing with a focus on achieving brand engagement metrics with positive ROI
- Successful track record of creating coordinated multi-channel marketing campaigns to deliver thought leadership content to specific target audiences
- Experience working with subject matter experts and technical content
- Expertise in using Google Analytics and Facebook for Business reporting tools
- Familiarity with SEO best practices including evaluating & using keywords in content planning and execution
- Passion for evaluating new channels and tactics, trying new ideas, and collaborating with others to build effective campaigns
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a high growth, results-oriented environment.
- Deep passion for dog health and dogs in general
- Preferred: familiarity with pet industry including major pet brands, dog breeding practices, dog shows/events, or any other related canine fields
- Preferred: familiarity or experience working with technical subject matter experts in scientific fields.
What we offer
- Competitive salaries, all-inclusive health care, and equity participation
- Startup perks with big-company benefits
- A flexible vacation policy along with paid maternal and paternal leave
- Dog-friendly office near South Station, Boston
- Fully-stocked office snack bar and regular office events
- Perks tailored for dog lovers including subsidized dog-walking services and paw-ternity leave
- New iMacs and MacBook Pros
- Continuing education including attending conferences
Embark is an equal opportunity workplace and values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, age, disability status, marital status, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws. See also EEO is the Law.
More Jobs From