At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a member of the Product Go-to-Market (GTM) team at ZoomInfo, you will:
- Work with product marketers across the team to understand our buyers needs and behavior and build a compelling promotional narrative for our products and services
- Support the buyers journey with a wide range of content assets that are laser focused on value based positioning and messaging
- Find ways to increase product adoption and satisfaction by providing customers with a variety of action-driving content
- Establish the Product GTM content program & voice, and continuously improve content development and deployment
- Effectively prioritize content needs across a numerous solutions, accounting for organizational impact and level of effort
- Work cross functionally across sales, marketing, product and customer success teams to support company wide alignment and ensure flawless execution
Keys to being successful in this role include:
- You are a narrative builder and visual storyteller who has amazing presentation and communication skills and is able to create clarity and focus from even the most complex and chaotic realities.
- You are a multi-faceted content creator with expertise in all mediums from video to articles and guides to presentations.
- You are insatiably curious about absolutely everything and constantly question the status quo. You never stop asking why, why, why!
- You understand the difference between things that are hard to implement from a development perspective and those that have substantial value for the customer.
- You are a patient teacher capable of commanding the attention of even senior sellers who know that you hold the secret to their success.
- You are an organizational influencer who puts the customer journey at the center of everything you do.
- You are data driven and strive to measure not just the actions that you are taking but more importantly you focus on measuring the impact that you are having within the organization.
- You are comfortable with a player-coach role in which you can deliver your own projects day-to-day and also empower others to be successful.
- You are a creative problem solver who connects the dots between multiple seemingly unconnected events and are often found at the intersection of multiple teams.
- You have unparalleled attention to detail and are proofreading this job description as you read it.
- You thrive off of chaos and uncertainty. No day is like the last and you would have it no other way.
- You are comfortable in an organization that moves quickly and iterates aggressively along the way.
- 7+ years content marketing and writing experience delivering highly successful B2B user acquisition and adoption strategies
- Strong storyteller with excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Past experience with strategy and execution of all types of promotional communications: educational materials, sales collateral, videos, in app promotions, etc.
- Exceptional prioritization skills with an ability to deliver highly impactful initiatives and quick wins along the way
- Experience owning a portfolio of customer content, establishing a roadmap for ongoing development and conveying how activities map back to larger picture & KPIs
- History of collaborating closely with both customers and internal, cross-functional teams to deliver content that moves the needle
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment