Office Tour Photos
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. Were driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, were able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of Fastest Growing Companies, 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
About the job
We are looking for a Content Designer / Senior Content Designer to join. This is a supporting role in the Content Design team responsible for helping to shape the content for digital experiences large and small. In this role, you will participate in activities related to evaluating, restructuring, and deploying content to meet established client goals. Youll work with senior content strategists/copywriters while also collaborating with user experience and visual design consultants. Our ideal candidate is naturally curious, enjoys working in a team environment, and is eager to learn more about content strategy and copywriting in a fast-paced, innovative agency environment.
What youll be doing:
- Supporting senior Content Design team members in all content strategy / copywriting activities
- Creating content strategy documentation, including content inventories, audits, migration plans, migration tracking, and process workflows
- Developing a strong understanding of our clients and their competitors businesses
- Collaborating with the project team on solution states and vision for the future
- Growing your digital content strategy knowledge ; staying up-to-date on emerging trends and practices
- Demonstrating time management, problem-solving and organizational skills; adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Working in a fast-paced team environment, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Contributing knowledge, research, and insight to the design community at Rightpoint
What you need to have:
- A portfolio showing examples of web content (driving traffic, building engagement, and optimizing user experience) as well as the ability to write in a variety of tones and voices
- Familiarity of holistic user-centered design processes
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of SEO best practices Detail-oriented mindset; productive without compromising quality
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet daily deadlines and capable of operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 1+ years of experience as a content strategist, copywriter, or in an integrated marketing environment (or similar role)
- Bachelors Degree in a related field, such as Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English, Media Studies, Library Sciences, etc.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint:
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
- Catered Lunches Every Other Friday
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an Employment Authorized result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
More Jobs From