Office Tour Photos
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- This is a supporting role in the Content Design team responsible for helping to shape the content for digital experiences large and small. In this role, you will participate in activities related to evaluating, restructuring, and deploying content to meet established client goals.
- Youll work with senior content strategists/copywriters while also collaborating with user experience and visual design consultants. Our ideal candidate is naturally curious, enjoys working in a team environment, and is eager to learn more about content strategy and copywriting in a fast-paced, innovative agency environment.
What youll be doing:
- Supporting senior Content Design team members in all content strategy / copywriting activities
- Creating content strategy documentation, including content inventories, audits, migration plans, migration tracking, and process workflows
- Developing a strong understanding of our clients and their competitors businesses
- Collaborating with the project team on solution states and vision for the future
- Growing your digital content strategy knowledge ; staying up-to-date on emerging trends and practices
- Demonstrating time management, problem-solving and organizational skills; adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Working in a fast-paced team environment, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Contributing knowledge, research, and insight to the design community at Rightpoint
What you need to have:
- A portfolio showing examples of web content (driving traffic, building engagement, and optimizing user experience) as well as the ability to write in a variety of tones and voices
- Familiarity of holistic user-centered design processes
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Detail-oriented mindset; productive without compromising quality
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet daily deadlines and capable of operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 1+ years of experience as a content strategist, copywriter, or in an integrated marketing environment (or similar role)
- Bachelors Degree in a related field, such as Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English, Media Studies, Library Sciences, etc.
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. Were a start-up at heart and were able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crains Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of Fastest Growing Companies, 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
More Jobs From