Hydrow, Inc.: Content Coordinator
Hydrow is seeking a Content Coordinator to join our team!
Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rower. With workouts led by world-class athletes, including some training for the U.S. National Rowing team. Hydrow delivers a live on-water rowing experience at-home that engages two times more of the body's muscles than biking or running. Now more than ever, people's over-scheduled, stressful lives leave little time for meaningful exercise and the soul-enriching opportunity to spend time outdoors. Hydrow's innovative LOR technology brings balance and peace, while simultaneously delivering a challenging workout that burns up to 400 calories per 20 minute session.
At Hydrow, you’ll have the chance to shape a company that will disrupt the fitness industry and create a meaningful community unmatched in the marketplace today. If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you.
The Content Coordinator will be responsible for the scheduling, publication, and communication of live and on demand episodes for Hydrow. The Content Coordinator will collaborate closely with the Senior Content Manager to track and organize all video content and will be based in Cambridge.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Collaborating directly with the Senior Content Manager and the rest of the Experience Team, including the on-water filming team, on-camera talent, in-house video editors, as well as other teams at Hydrow.
- Communicating frequently and building strong relationships with other members of the Experience Team.
- Scheduling and publishing live and on demand video content.
- Reviewing our live video content for quality assurance and communicating with other members of the content production team regularly.
- Working together on the weekly filming schedule with the Senior Content Manager, Chief Experience Officer, and VP of Content and Performance.
- Communicating frequently with our Marketing, Engineering, and Customer Service teams on the filming schedule and on demand episodes.
- Reporting music licensing to the Engineering team on a weekly basis.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- One year of project management experience.
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Success in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Flexibility with schedule and travel.
- Awareness of safe water initiatives and Hydrow partnerships.
- Rowing knowledge is not required.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- One year of project management experience in the sports and fitness industry.
- Background in either visual arts or information technology.
- Ability to take a project from beginning to end independently.
REPORTS TO: Senior Content Manager
Started in November 2017, Hydrow has recently announced the expansion of its Series A with additional investments from some of the most prominent names in the sports and tech industries, including Rx3 ventures (co-founded by Greenbay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rogers), Wheelhouse, The Raptor Group and The Yard Ventures. Initially led in February by L Catterton, the largest and most global consumer-focused private equity firm, the additional investment brings the Series A total to $27M. The new funding will further fuel Hydrow's growth as it begins shipping nationwide May 2019, starting with nearly 1,000 early backers who purchased Hydrows through Indiegogo this past fall.
At Hydrow, we are a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. Hydrow welcomes diversity and actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds perspectives to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law (each, a “Protected Characteristic”).
Hydrow supports active lifestyles and encourages team members to not only interact with the Hydrow platform, but other competitive platforms on a regular basis.
Hydrow offers competitive salaries, benefits, and early stage equity.
More Jobs From