We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Bringing employee stories to life.
As a Content Associate on the Recruitment Marketing Team, you will be focused on creating intentional, authentic, and engaging content and copy to amplify the global DraftKings employer brand across various channels including our career site, social media, email campaigns, job postings, and blog posts. You will uncover impactful employee stories and craft relevant and inclusive copy that resonates with our active and passive candidate audience. Strategically aligned to our Talent Acquisition team, your work will help to build and diversify our top-of-the-funnel pipeline ultimately converting qualified prospects to candidates and expanding the reach of our employer brand around the world.
What youll do as a Content Associate:
- Curate and share original social media content that will share employee stories to promote global recruitment marketing and employer brand initiatives with our candidate audience.
- Deepen the relationship with key stakeholders (Talent Acquisition, Hiring Managers, Internal Communications, and PR) to bring stories to life through social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
- Align the DraftKings Life social channels with recruiting and hiring efforts and find unique ways to engage new candidate audiences.
- Create impactful employer brand content that resonates with candidates and increases engagement for distribution on the DraftKings Life social channels.
- Leverage your creative writing skills to craft impactful email nurture campaigns tailored to a passive candidate audience to create more visibility for the DraftKings culture, employee stories, and open positions.
- Analyze data and key insights to enhance and improve future content and campaigns based on audience engagement and trends.
What youll bring:
- Passion for creative writing, storytelling, and developing unique, original content for various audiences.
- Experience in writing social copy, email campaigns, and blog posts for distribution across multiple channels and geographies.
- Energy and excitement for creating a best-in-class employer brand and the ability to create a strong social presence and followership.
- A creative eye--experience using modern design and CRM tools is a plus (Canva, Beamery, iMovie, etc.).
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.