Office Tour Photos
Wayfair Professional the business-to-business part of Wayfair (B2B) is looking for an associate to help produce and manage content that builds awareness and keeps customers shopping. Content is an emerging investment area for B2B that provides ample whitespace and growth opportunities. Wayfair Professional provides furniture and furnishings to multiple industry verticals: from property managers to hotels to interior designers and more. The business is a significant revenue and profit driver for Wayfair overall.
What You'll Do
- Manage and/or write trend reports, articles, case studies, and other thought-leadership pieces specific to Wayfair Professionals target verticals.
- Manage (with guidance) all 4 Wayfair Professional organic social needs including LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Liaise with multiple internal stakeholders, including category management, operations, B2C marketing, sales training, sales, consumer insights, etc., to differentiate Wayfair Professional as an industry leader.
- Help develop Wayfair Professional's content strategy in conjunction with the STO.
What You'll Need
- A knack for process management and cross-team communication.
- A creative bent for both writing and imagery. Excellent writing and communication skills, as demonstrated by related experience and/or a journalism, English, or related liberal arts field degree, are a plus.
- Prior work experience in freelance writing, PR, or corporate marketing is a plus.
- Proficiency in market and industry research.
- Comfort with performing basic analyses and turning data into compelling, easy-to-understand stories.
- Basic knowledge of or comfort with design support and content management programs (examples may be Adobe Creative Suite and/WordPress) is a plus.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From