Consumer Product Manager, Vertical Lead
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is seeking a product manager to take end to end ownership of a product vertical. You will join our industry leading insurance marketplace to identify and drive growth opportunities. You will need to collaborate with marketers, engineers, designers, sales representatives, executives, consumers, insurance agents and insurance carriers to identify opportunities, execute solutions and evaluate impact. You must be impact focused, analytical, empathetic, and have a get it done mentality.
- Partner with leadership and stakeholders to envision, create, and implement world class product features and bring them to market
- Lead product strategy and execution for a product vertical
- Evaluate product development scope by understanding the users needs
- Define and track key deliverables as projects and releases move through the pipeline
- Determine and analyze metrics for success
- 3+ years of consumer product management experience
- Experience identifyingconsumerneeds and pain points in the insurance shopping experience, and translate those insights into impactfulproductinnovations
- Exceptional analytical skills and competency getting into technical details
- Prior experience leading a cross functional team
- Hunger to work in a fast-paced, fast-growing start-up environment
- High IQ, higher EQ
- Experience collaborating with design and engineering teams
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history
- We are completely data-driven for decision making
- We encourage creative thinking, independent responsibilities for business results & team collaboration
- We are a group of smart & energetic people who work hard & play hard
- Lunch catering to the office
- Company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, stock and a relaxed work environment
- Our company is profitable and established. This means startup culture without startup anxiety.
- Our employees have lives outside of work. We are musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and whatever you are.