We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
Were looking for a specialist with a strong integrated marketing background to join our consumer insights team. You'll integrate consumer insights into go-to-market campaigns for new products, state launches, and tentpole sporting moments. You will also help us uncover consumer insights and translate them to opportunities across the entire business so that DraftKings is seen as one of the most innovative, meaningful, and customer-focused brands in all sports. Sound good to you? Join us!
What youll do as a Consumer Insights Specialist.
- Identify insights that inspire our integrated marketing, creative and brand strategy, promotional strategy, and new ventures.
- Partner and support the creative/brand team with their creative campaigns for integrated moments across the business.
- Identify and recommend proper research methodologies (both qualitative and quantitative is required) to inform key questions and business objectives presented by stakeholders.
- Partner with the analytics team to ensure insights are grounded in customer data.
- Review and analyze data sets, turning them into clear, concise, summaries and reports with actionable insights and weave them together with other data sources to create a holistic customer strategy.
- Work cross-functionally to gain alignment and buy-in from multiple stakeholder groups to inform business decisions and strategies.
What skills you will use:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Embrace a day-to-day flex between strategic thinking and hands-on execution.
- Have experience working with cross-functional teams and finding relevant insights to inform and optimize campaigns.
- Team player with strong project management skills and the motivation to build internal confidence and alignment.
- Avid sports fan with knowledge of and experience with Daily Fantasy, Online Casinos, and Sportsbooks preferred.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.