Boston, MA or Remote - Consumer Analytics and Insights
The Consumer Insights Manager will help advance in-house research programs to inform global marketing, product strategy and digital customer experiences. This person, reporting to the Senior Manager, Consumer Insights, will develop and execute a variety of research methodologies to uncover consumer behavior across our loyalty programs, core performance sports and sport style categories. The Consumer Insights Manager will work cross functionally with internal partners including digital and global marketing, data and analytics, ecommerce product managers, and global product strategy and development teams.
This role requires a curious individual with a passion for consumer insights, excellent analytical abilities, and strong presentation skills. This person will need to influence internal and external stakeholders, and use data to make key strategic business decisions. A successful candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and have a strong attention to detail.
- Be the voice of the consumer by building a deep understanding of our consumer/customer base & act as a champion for identifying and advocating for teams to build experiences that are anchored on our consumers needs and preferences.
- Execute research plans and projects that are a mix of strategic and tactical, integrate primary research, secondary/syndicated data, analytic outputs, and social listening.
- Lead projects across all phases -- study design, quantitative and qualitative instrument development, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Leverage internal and external resources to execute innovative research techniques, including use of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Identify new research opportunities and methodologies to build out our in-house research capabilities.
- Be part of the most impactful decisions -- Break through the noise of data and translate research into actionable insights and develop strategic recommendations.
- 5+ years of industry experience in a role that includes qualitative and quantitative primary research.
- Experience designing and conducting research across both qualitative and quantitative methods (e.g. consumer segmentation, brand tracking, social listening, surveying, ad testing, concept product testing, focus groups, ethnographies, consumer journey and NPS/customer satisfaction, etc.).
- Able to form insightful observations from various primary and secondary data and communicate clear, actionable business implications.
- Proficient in market research tools (e.g. Qualtrics, Sprinklr, Tableau, etc.).
- Bachelors degree or advanced degree in Marketing, Psychology, Behavioral Economics or other related discipline.
- Possess innate curiosity, leadership and project management skills.
- Passionate about advocating for and continuously improving the customer experience.
- Works effectively within a team, yet has the ability to take initiative and work successfully independently.
- Demonstrates strong thought leadership, decision making, and influencing skills. Previous management experience is a plus.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.