Office Tour Photos
The Consumer Insights Associate contractor will contribute to the customer experience research initiatives to holistically assess how well we service our wide range of customers and potential customers across all of our digital interactions. This position assists the Senior Manager, Consumer Insights in the coordination and execution of market research projects, including consumer journey mapping, running the voice of the consumer program, participating in feedback interviews, moderating panels and reporting on project progress. The Consumer Insights Associate will work closely with other functional areas including marketing, analytics, ecommerce, product and engineering.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Analyzing and organizing qualitative consumer feedback to provide key stakeholders with high level awareness of digital consumer experience
- Work across ASICS and ASICS Digital teams to deeply understand our customer personas
- Develop, code, launch and analyze survey data to provide strategic and data-driven insights
- Create actionable reporting decks that uncover consumer expectations, experiences and trends in the digital space
- Inform and influence strategic decisions based on customer, market, and competitive research through social listening and voice of the consumer program
- Become the insights ambassador; build out ways to promote and socialize research across the organization, identifying the stakeholders who could benefit most from the insights you uncover
What You've Done
- 2+ years of industry experience in a role that includes qualitative and quantitative primary research
- Experience writing surveys, moderating consumer interviews and developing insights reports
- Bachelors degree or advanced degree in Marketing, Psychology, Behavioral Economics or other related discipline
- Possess innate curiosity, leadership and project management skills
- Effective communicator and strategic thinker
- Experience partnering with and presenting to cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of social listening and surveying tools, preferably Sprinklr and Qualtrics
- Passionate about advocating for and continuously improving the customer experience
- Works effectively within a team, yet has the ability to take initiative and work successfully independently
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
More Jobs From