LeanIX is looking for a reliable resource to deliver broad parts of customer service projects that relate to the LeanIX Professional Services offerings. The Consultant, Professional Services will take on ownership of project deliverables for our enterprise level customers. We are looking for an analytical individual who is able to approach issues in a structured way. The ideal candidate is motivated to grow and foster team spirit within the Professional Services team and overall at LeanIX.
- Be a reliable resource for customers and internal employees for all Professional Services needs
- Understand LeanIX use cases as well as business/IT-related customer concerns and prioritize / escalate them accordingly
- Simultaneously handle several different project activities and present results to customers
- Identify upsell and cross-sell potentials related to professional services and the products
- Translate customer feedback in product requirements and reusable content
- Handle customer requests with a high sense of urgency and understand how to prioritize requests
- 2-4 years of work experience in IT Management Consulting or Cloud Consulting
- Basic knowledge in IT Management / the Enterprise Architecture domain
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Track record of successfully managing complex projects
- Ability to manage expectations of several different stakeholders
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Zalando, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we have to work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
More Jobs From