About the team:
The Strategy & Enablement team is part of the larger Emerging Technology team which is charged with identifying, vetting, and scaling new, emerging technologies to improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency. We build and harness expertise in these technologies through strong partnerships with our IT/Solaria developers. In addition, we will need to drive strong collaboration across the different GRM business areas in order to align priorities with the biggest needs of the business and drive joint accountability of results.
About this role:
As part of the Strategy & Enablement function, you will be responsible for ensuring the broader organization has visibility into the Emerging Tech portfolio and results. You will work closely with the agile squads aligned to the portfolios and will leverage data to monitor/evaluate portfolio health. As many of our applications are new, you will be directly involved in decisions on how data is captured, transformed, and stored. You will gain experience with diverse datasets from all platforms (claims, sales, service, etc.) and leverage these to estimate opportunity sizes and drive prioritization decisions. As we work closely with the Data Office & Solaria, you will gain exposure to new analytical methods and processes (e.g. Python, data saved in the AWS environment, advanced modeling software, etc.)
This position can be based out of our Boston, MA offices or any of our locations in New Hampshire, including Portsmouth, Dover, and Exeter.
- Track organization wide results for EmTech portfolios by leveraging disparate datasets to ensure consistency in reported/realized impacts
- Present out to senior leaders on portfolio level results and key deliverables
- Leverage data (both internal and external to our portfolios) to identify and size opportunities
- Partner cross functionally to ensure alignment with other analytics teams & Finance on identified opportunities and potential impacts of program releases
- Partner closely with the Data Office to develop a platform data strategy
- Serve as the liaison between POs, Business Units, and Planning teams to ensure alignment on organization impacts / plans
- Serve as a thought leader within the Emerging Tech organization to drive improvement in internal processes (e.g. prioritization processes, report automation, data management processes, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field plus a minimum of 5 years experience in an analytics or other data focused role
- Significant experience with SQL & SAS
- Interest in developing new quantitative and programming skills (e.g. Python)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives in unison
- Experience taking unstructured data and reconciling across numerous other data source to ensure accuracy
- Experience leveraging external / industry data to develop unique insights into initiative valuations
- Embraces change and seeks ways to improve work product through iteration of work processes
- Displays strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
More Jobs From