Recorded Future is looking to hire a Compliance Manager to sit in our Global HQ in Somerville, Massachusetts. Reporting directly to the General Counsel, you will be a key member of the growing Recorded Future Legal and Compliance team within the G&A Department. This is a tremendous opportunity to manage our compliance programs across privacy, security, export control, and others, and be part of a fast growing company. You will help lead the Compliance function, address cutting edge regulatory issues, and ensure Recorded Future's employees are adequately prepared to meet those requirements. The role will include frequent cross-functional work internally, and engagement with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to large public sector organizations.
What you'll do:
- Develop Recorded Future's Governance, Risk, and Compliance programs
- Manage Recorded Future's accreditation for ISO and SOC
- Offer counsel and advice on a variety of compliance issues to internal stakeholders
- Work cross-departmentally, especially Sales, to address current and prospective client requirements
- Build out compliance programs to satisfy both regulatory and client-specific obligations
- Assist as necessary with corporate governance issues
- Perform ad hoc assignments
What you'll bring:
- Law degree from an accredited university
- Admitted to a bar recognized by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- At least 3 years of relevant legal and/or compliance experience
- Familiarity with current privacy and security regulations
- Prior experience within SaaS/tech industry and growing in-house compliance teams
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.