We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Be part of a groundbreaking team.
Were growing rapidly and are searching for a talented Executive and Equity Compensation Analyst to join our Total Rewards team. Within this cross-functional role, you will partner with various stakeholders to conduct in-depth analyses to model the financial and talent implications of compensation decisions and make recommendations based on your findings. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as an Executive and Equity Compensation Analyst:
- Partner in the design and management of our equity and executive compensation programs, including incentives that align with the companys strategic plan and talent management program.
- Partner with finance and accounting to model financial and talent implications of our equity compensation programs.
- Research, gather, and analyze data to determine and manage our global equity new hire and annual grant guidelines across DraftKings.
- Support leadership in managing the quarterly Compensation Committee meetings, including materials development, partnering with our external consultants and advisors, and interactions with the Compensation Committee.
- Have strong background on the use of external market data sources to support decision making.
- Use analytics tools and solutions to support employees, managers, and leaders in compensation planning and decision-making.
- Develop and deliver educational and communication tools and documents.
- Partner with stakeholders across DraftKings, including senior management, Talent Acquisition, People Business Partners, Equity Administration, and Finance, to provide guidance and interpretation of compensation.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of equity and executive compensation experience.
- Bachelors degree with a strong academic record.
- You have a strong technical knowledge of Excel required, including developing spreadsheets with formulas, functions, pivot tables, and lookups.
- Ability to leverage data-driven insights to inform business decisions.
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope and complex analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain total confidentiality in all matters related to employee compensation.
- Strong preference for HRIS experience using Workday, ideally using the compensation modules.
- International equity compensation knowledge a plus.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.