Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse values and celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. As a global employer, we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. As we are committed to diversifying our company, we strongly encourage candidates that are historically underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Who you are
You will support the company with analytics and project support in the design, implementation and administration of compensation programs in accordance with the compensation strategy and philosophy of the company.
In the role of Compensation Analyst you will wear many hats though your talents will be crucial in the following areas:
- Provide business leaders and People team with compensation support/counsel and offer creative solutions to compensation-related issues. Research and formulate recommendations on external and internal employment offers, job leveling, and internal equity adjustments, through the use of salary surveys and internal compensation information.
- Responsible for the development, administration, and service delivery of company compensation programs, policies, and tools Partner in administering compensation programs including year-end focal process, conducting competitive market analysis, and annual short-term incentive plans.
- Perform job analysis, and ensure globally compliant and accurate job documentation is on file for all active job titles. Ensure all positions are classified appropriately according to Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and globally equivalent regulations.
- Conduct salary analysis for job offers and market-based increases.
- Complete salary surveys accurately and timely, and coordinates company-wide survey submissions.
- Conduct job matching interviews with HRBP’s and business managers to ensure quality survey matches.
- Support various compensation processes including systems set-up, data analysis, data integrity, salary structures, target bonus opportunities, training, communications, and reporting.
- Act in a lead role for the company merit review and bonus processes.
- Provides analysis, research, and other related activities in the support of on-going projects for compensation and initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations which impact compensation plans and policies. Audit and analyze internal compensation practices in relation to relevant regulations, such as the Equal Pay Act. Make recommendations for corrections.
What you bring to the team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with confidential information in a professional manner
- Strong analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of compensation practices, tools and trends
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Experience with ADP or other HRIS system
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, HR Management or related field
- Minimum 3 years of Corporate Compensation Department or equivalent HR analytical experience preferred
- CCP, Certified Compensation Professional preferred.
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.