Office Tour Photos
Community Strategy Senior Manager (Boston, MA)
Technical Talent Development
The mission of Tech Talent Development is to accelerate the effectiveness of an empowered and high-performing engineering organization by equipping our 3,000+ person global technology community of software engineers, product managers, designers and data and analyst teams with the skills, knowledge and resources to deliver industry-leading results.
As a Senior Manager, you will lead the community strategy and organizational productivity across Wayfairs engineering disciplines.
What Youll Do
- Ensure communities can share best practices, networking and career development opportunities to create a stronger and faster impact throughout the organization.
- Manage an organizational productivity roadmap, with particular focus on communications and content simplification.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across multiple teams and strong partnerships at all levels of the engineering organization.
- Manage a small team of project managers to set and execute the strategy
What Youll Need
- 8+ years work experience
- Experience as a people manager with multiple direct reports
- Ability to take a vision and drive high quality strategy and execution
- Extensive experience collaborating across multiple stakeholder groups and gaining leadership buy-in from senior management
- High degree of comfort navigating large and complex organizations
- Ability to be an assertive, collaborative, self-starter with solid executive presence
- Passion for career development and organizational health
- Project management, learning & development, talent strategy or business consulting experience in a technical domain a plus
More Jobs From