Office Tour Photos
The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 7,500 companiesincluding Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotelstrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
Were looking for a passionate, collaborative Community Manager and leader, with proven experience in community building and evangelism. The Community Manager will oversee, grow, and evolve a new community of talent optimization professionals; evangelize a new talent strategy discipline; and encourage and promote program certifications. The ideal candidate enjoys building and executing on strategy, evangelizing new ideas, and launching growth marketing campaigns to proliferate a message and grow followership.
- Serve as owner of the category/community website
- Execute on a growth strategy to proliferate the market and grow community membership and engagement
- Serve as a talent optimization evangelist in both virtual and in-person, public forums/meetups to attract new membership
- Work to line up content from industry thought leaders, cross-functionally at PI, and the broader PI ecosystem for the talent optimization community
- Oversee evolution of educational content posted to category website - written, video, presentations, etc.
- Manage/moderate community, submissions, content
- Manage all social media for category movement
- Manage email promotions and cadence to community
- Partner with fellow marketing team members on co-marketing campaigns
- Oversee evolution of certification programs on category website
Should you apply? If youve got all the skills, drop what youre doing right now. If youve got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- Community management, relations, and moderation
- Great writer and content producer
- Marketing campaign creation and execution
- Tracking/analysis/reporting on growth
- Virtual and in-person events planning, speaking experience
- Social media and account management
- Thrives on collaboration, connects easily with others
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic we have a vibrant office, and when youre on, youre on
- Driven we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From