The Klaviyo Communitys mission is to create a collaborative space for our customers to learn, grow, and share with one another as they progress as ecommerce businesses. Our forum will serve as the primary support channel for our free Klaviyo users and be a resource for all customers to ask questions, share best practices, and learn from other businesses. We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to help support our customer base and deliver an incredible 1:many support forum experience.
In this role, youll shape the operations for Klaviyos community forum and will be directly responsible for managing a team of Community Specialists to effectively support our customers and free users. Youll work cross-functionally across Customer Success, Academy, Support, Product, and Marketing to drive forum adoption and engagement and will take on new goals and projects as Klaviyo continues to find opportunities to drive customer value.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Manage a team of 4-6 Community Specialists
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Klaviyo product
- Coach and mentor a team to provide an incredible forum experience for Klaviyo customers by making the Community a place for customers to find easy access to common questions.
- Monitor all posts on the Community daily and ensure that all discussions are responded to in a timely manner and with a high CSAT.
- Collaborate with customers, developers, partners, and departments such as Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Support to create a world class support experience via our forum.
- Resolve escalated customer issues and provide support & guidance on non-technical related questions (e.g: marketing, sales, other e-commerce setup questions) in a scalable manner
- Work within InSided, our forum software tool, to effectively measure the impact of the community.
- Create, iterate and document forum processes, policies, and standards in conjunction with our support team
- Set clear goals and drive ongoing improvements for team operations and customer experience.
- Work hand in hand with support and product leadership on reducing support tickets.
Who You Are
- 2+ years managing at least 4 team members or team leads, ideally in Customer Support or Community Management for a high growth SaaS company
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams
- Experience with or able to quickly pick-up InSided, Zendesk, Gainsight or Salesforce; DNS, IPs and other networking concepts, APIs; Email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms
- Analytical and driven to achieve quantitative and qualitative targets
- Experience supporting a diverse global customer base.
- Responsible for measuring efficacy of team output related to customer success outcomes.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The companys hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.