Doorbell is a real estate technology company based at the Harvard Innovation Lab that empowers apartment building owners to boost building performance by offering their residents a fun, differentiated apartment experience driven by community. We use software and community management to revolutionize how we live in apartment buildings.
Our mission: To change the way people live in cities and apartments by making the entire experience much more community focused.
Our vision: Apartment buildings are places where residents truly belong and feel happy.
How we make it happen: We curate free in-person event experiences to enliven apartments’ community spaces. We also power digital engagement through the Doorbell app to build cohesion and connection for building residents. It's all about making our communities feel like home.
Excited about making apartment communities better for hundreds of residents and shaping the future of cities?
Doorbell is seeking a passionate Community Operations Manager to join our fast growing real estate technology startup in Boston. Doorbell Community Ops Manager are our brand ambassadors and lead operations in our apartment communities. As a Community Ops Manager you will organize events for apartment residents, as well as spearhead local partnerships with eateries, nonprofits, government organizations, and more.
If cornhole competitions, local food tastings, poker nights, and genuine community get you excited, Doorbell wants to meet you.
What Community Ops Manager Do:
- Host and coordinate on site events during days, evenings and weekends for apartment communities
- Set-up and clean-up on-site events
- Take pictures before and during events
- Desire to interact with many community residents on a periodic and on-ongoing basis and to encourage participation in events
- Assist planning community events with the Doorbell events team
- Carry and lift up to 30lbs