About the team:
Marketing builds awareness, drives acquisition, and expands usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns that are delivered through multiple channels, including our website, blog, emails, social media, events, community and advertising. Customer Experience plays a central role by partnering throughout the company to build awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline and increase customer engagement through community building, storytelling, world-class events and programmatic customer experiences.
We’re looking for an energetic, curious, and driven Community & Customer Advocacy Manager to build the most diverse community of citizen developers solving today’s biggest challenges. Have you grown an engaged community of raving fans before, keep reading! If you’re a natural relationship builder, can think big picture and delve into the details, tons of creativity, exceptional communication, and a great story-teller, come join us!
- Help build an innovative and creative strategy that engages and grows a vibrant and diverse community of raving fans
- Cultivate effective relationships with key customer groups including Customer Advisory Board members, user group leaders, industry groups and partner organizations
- Establish and maintain processes and best practices for identifying and nurturing high value customers to share relevant stories through case studies, testimonials, videos, blogs, speaking events, as well as media and analyst interviews
- Understand Quick Base’s customers across segments and personas and align customer voice assets to overall business goals to build awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline and increase customer engagement.
- Work collaboratively with advocates, writers, designers and editors to create and curate engaging content to support business goals
- Develop innovative programs to cross-pollinate, connect and amplify the voice of community members across the community ecosystem (i.e. online forum, Slack, social, MVP program, etc.)
- Manage our Customer Advisory Board and mine the community for insights on customer sentiment and product feedback to share with the organization
- Educate key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, customer success, demand centers, and product marketers) about the availability and strategic deployment of customer advocacy assets and interactions
- Develop a successful measurement and reporting process to demonstrate the value and impact of community and customer advocacy
- 5+ years in B2B marketing, customer marketing or community and advocacy roles
- Natural relationship builder
- Great storyteller and excellent communicator with the ability to write impactful and engaging content
- A strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind, but tactical in your ability to create a stronger brand presence and customer experience through community building and advocacy
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Creative problem solver
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening skills, empathy, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment
- Results oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals.
More Jobs From