Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Communication Technology Specialist Co-op in our Lexington, MA office to support many of our learning and development initiatives. This individual will report to our Sr. Learning Experience Designer. They will also work closely with our Sr. Manager of Human Resources as well as the Sr. Manager of Sales Enablement.
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing, Communications, Business, Education, Human Resources, or other related major to get real, hands-on work experience. The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Record training events hosted by internal subject matter experts (for example, a sales manager)
- Use video production tools to convert recording for online consumption
- Produce and publish trainings to company's Learning Management System (LMS)
- Run LMS reports and analyze data on training utilization
- Assist LMS users through system maintenance and troubleshooting
- Support monthly training events as needed
- Assume additional HR-related tasks as appropriate
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Ability to work dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Actively pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Education, Human Resources or related discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Professional demeanor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, investigative research, and critical thinking skills
- Effective time-management, planning, and organization skills
- Comfortable using and learning new technologies
- Experience or interest in technology platforms
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From