Office Tour Photos
Communications & Contract Administrator Part Time
EF College Study
Start Date: Now
EF is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated Communications & Contract Administrator to support EFs effort to scale Study Abroad programs within U.S. colleges and universities. Primary responsibilities for this position include identifying opportunities for EF college study abroad programs, writing proposals and/or completing RFPs and administering associated contract work.
As an EF contract administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Researching RFP opportunities among colleges and universities for study abroad programs
- Sourcing RFPs, strategizing on approach, executing delivery and timely submission in partnership with sales and marketing teams
- Acting as a liaison between college/university and EF legal teams where needed to understand, negotiate and modify terms and conditions
- Trafficking contracts between approval and/or negotiating entities, synthesizing edits and submitting final versions back to both EF and University accurately and on time
- Communicating via email and phone with college/university procurement, contracting and legal offices
- A professional with work experience in marketing, procurement, sourcing, grant writing or a field in which highly detailed writing skills are critical.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills; skilled at juggling priorities and deadlines
- Driven to meet and exceed measurable performance goals going above and beyond is your standard
- Solutions-oriented able to turn any negative into a positive
- A go-getter and believe that nothing is impossible
- Quick to connect with a persuasive and motivating communication style
- A lifelong learner - naturally curious and passionate
- Decisive and confident fearless when faced with uncertainty
- Coachable and seeking ongoing professional growth
- Approximately 20 hours per week from August to November and January to April (time may spike in "peak" time windows)
- Can work from home but developing trust and team buy-in will require time in our offices in Cambridge
- Onramping/training of 2 3 weeks (not concurrent)
- In-office work of 1 day of every 10 (welcome to be more, if not, entirely in-office)
EF College Study partners with college and university faculty around the country to help them organize study abroad programs for their students. We solely focus on 1 3 week international programs to Europe, Latin America, Asia, and almost everywhere in between.
A tiny bit about EF Education First:
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
More Jobs From