Office Tour Photos
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $98.1 million in funding, led by Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge. For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Communications and social media is one of the fastest-moving and innovative areas of B2B marketing. Were looking for a motivated co-op with serious writing chops to help Salsify scale our communications program.
The co-op will play a pivotal part in our overall social media strategy, managing the LinkedIn and Twitter pages for two brands: our traditional Salsify brand, and our new and rapidly growing thought leadership and expertise brand, the Digital Shelf Institute. Drafting social posts, maintaining editorial calendars, and helping grow our brand through important third parties, such as key influencers, will all be daily tasks.
Another major area of Salsifys communications program is ensuring that our customers are able to help tell our story for us. The co-op will therefore also be in charge of identifying customers who are so happy with Salsify that they want to tell others about the product, and finding avenues for them to do so, specifically on major software review sites like G2 and Gartner Peer Insights.
This co-op will also gain an understanding of other key areas of communications, including public relations and engaging with reporters, analyst relations, and influencer relations.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Draft social media copy for both the Salsify and Digital Shelf Institute brands
- Maintain the social media editorial calendar, which includes dates of which campaigns and new pieces of content will be promoted across different social media channels and when
- Track the effectiveness of social media content and overall growth of social media engagement and followers via HubSpot and LinkedIn analytics
- Find and incorporate new ways of engaging our target communities on social networks, including identifying new potential influencers or conversations in which Salsify subject matter experts should participate
- Monitor Slack channels and other internal resources for new potential customer advocates
- Maintain a database of customer advocates and customer advocacy content
- Oversee Salsifys customer reviews program, including outreach to customers to ask for reviews, notifying the team at large when new reviews are posted, maintaining a reviews database, leveraging review content for other marketing and sales programs such as social media abd sales enablement, and summarizing review activity on a regular basis
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Strong writing skills, prior experience social media management and best practices a plus
- Excellent administration skills, including keeping track of social media metrics and customer success story activities
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to meet new people and work across teams
- Strong task management and organizational skills
- Outstanding problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Full-time availability to work starting in January 2020 through June 2020
Be sure to check out our Co-Op Confessional to learn more about the co-op experience at Salsify!
*This role will be remote.
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
More Jobs From