Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
As a Communications Associate or Senior Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the planning and delivery of communications initiatives across Amwell, with a focus on supporting corporate and employee communications and programming. Youll collaborate with HR, marketing, content, and other teams to help enhance the processes associated with both internal and external audiences awareness, perception, and understanding of Amwell.
- Support planning and execution of multi-channel communications initiatives and workflows, collaborating with the larger Content and Communications team as well as with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Help to coordinate and elevate current internal communications program, with guidance and support from corporate communications leadership and cross-functional team
- Help to operationalize and elevate Corporate Social Responsibility program, with intent of enhancing broader employee communications and employee engagement efforts
- Work closely with the Social media team to develop corporate social content that engages employees and supports awareness, perception, and recruitment efforts
- Play a key role in increasing awareness for Amwell as a top workplace and as a go-to resource for media and other key stakeholders surrounding strategic/key company topics
- Support the development of thought leadership content for executives and team members in line with key messages
- Support the development of internal programming and documentation, including developing slides and other collateral for internal presentations and help to ensure internal stakeholders have up-to-date access to corporate appropriate, ready-to-use content/presentations in partnership with corp. marketing and finance.
- Support the delivery of transparent and regular communications activations across the organization.
- Manage relationships with partner and outside organizations to find speaking, training, and other opportunities for employees
- Support the monthly/quarterly process of planning and measurement
- 3-5 years of communications/public relations experience
- Proficient writer, both short and long form, across various channels including social media, email communications, blogs/contributed content, slides format, etc.
- Proven experience working on internal communication campaigns
- Creative thinker with the ability to move ideas into results
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to work individually as well as with a broad team of people to achieve an end goal.
- Ability to work unsupervised and self-sufficiently and while working with remote team members and remote cross function teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities can shift frequently
- Knowledge of the healthcare and/or digital health space is preferred
- Bachelors degree required
The Marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the companys and our clients go-to marketing team. Were responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect, and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Caf lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.