Tulip, the Manufacturing App Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their shop floors and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: digitizing paper-based processes, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a Forbes IoT Startup to Watch, Gartner Cool Vendor, IDC Innovator, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
- You are a SaaS hunter and closer
- Think on your feet in difficult situations.
- You are genuine, humble, and intellectually curious
- You want to contribute to our revolution and build something big.
- Youre an entrepreneur at heart. Youre flexible and can thrive in environments that dont have defined processes, and youre excited to help build.
- You have a heart for customers and partners, and you love to listen and learn from them.
- You're not afraid to roll your sleeves and dig into big, complex projects.
- Youre naturally curious and excited about learning how things are made.
- You understand the value and the ups-and-downs of building something.
- You have sold complex software solutions in a startup environment
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years of selling SaaS or PaaS solutions and/or channel sales experience in a revenue closing role with proven quota attainment
- Technology sales experience a plus
- Proven track record of quota attainment in an inside sales capacity
- Highly productive communication skills, with ability to manage multiple emails, phone calls, social media, and more each day
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Tulip team
- Possess a strong background of achieving over 100%+ of your quota
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com; organize / report on all sales productivity on a consistent basis
- Ability to quickly learn Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close, including accurate pipeline forecasting.
- Break into and navigate small to medium-sized organizations and develop continuing relationships with your contacts.
- Articulate the value of our solution while defending its technical viability.
- Have a passion for technology and speak fluently about current trends related to SaaS, PaaS, IoT, and cloud solutions.
- Conduct phone calls and demonstrate Tulip via web conferencing.
- Ask thoughtful questions that assess business needs and their technical pain-points.
- Educate key players and garner mind-share around innovation.
- Develop champions, stakeholder mind-share, and close at the VP/C-level.
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources as a team player; Customer Team, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Channel Partners, Operations, Finance, and Customer References, etc.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Sales team
- Customer success team
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.