The role of Commercial Contracts Attorney will be to provide transactional support for the Company in reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements. The successful candidate will also provide legal advice and counsel to internal clients at all levels on compliance and commercial matters and support day-to-day initiatives and long-term strategies of the Company.
- Review, draft and negotiate software license agreements as well as other commercial contracts such as MSAs and NDAs
- Define risks and be able to communicate those risks to appropriate internal decision-makers for discussion and resolution
- Interact with various internal clients effectively to address legal and business questions
- Build a strong working relationship with the Companys executives and sales team in a fast-paced environment
- Successfully and tactfully negotiate terms with customers of varied backgrounds, including procurement, attorneys, and executives, from small and medium sized businesses to Fortune 500 enterprises
- Develop licensing structures and terms for the Companys new products, services and revenue models
- Train and guide Sales and other professionals within the Company to help them understand and comply with the Companys contracting and other processes and policies
- Contribute to handling a range of legal matters by supporting other members of the legal department on an as-needed basis
- 1-5 years of relevant legal experience emphasizing high volume technology transactions & commercial contracts
- In-house experience is strongly preferred.
- Juris Doctorate from an ABA accredited law school
- License in good standing to practice law in a U.S. jurisdiction
- Ability to read and analyze complex legal documents
- Ability to articulate effectively nuanced legal positions, both orally and in writing
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced business environment where requirements change rapidly with business needs; work both independently and cooperatively to achieve practical business goals; to respond positively and adapt to critical feedback; to anticipate issues use good judgment in alerting appropriate persons; to take initiative and proactively advance projects to completion
- Proficiency in using standard word processing and related computer applications, such as Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.
- Knowledge of U.S. and/or EU privacy/security laws (including CIPP certification) is a plus
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From