Office Tour Photos
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Turbonomic is the Worlds leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance thats scalable, proven and cost efficient.
At Turbo, weve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
Weve had 5 years of consecutive record growth and added logos such as; Apple, Cisco, IBM, BOA and many more, but were just getting warmed up. If this sounds exciting, come learn more.
We work in a creative, and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for pushing your limits and are eager to make a difference on a winning team, you might be the person we are looking for - click APPLY and tell us why!
What you will do:
- Achieve individual sales quotas by prospecting and closing strategic deals from cold call to install
- Build sales campaigns in a region to develop new business in; the West, Southeast/Central or Northeast
- Develop customer and partner relationships through outbound prospecting and opportunity identification
- Build a book of business within our target commercial accounts
- Drive opportunity progression from identification, product demonstrations, technical reviews and implementation
What you bring:
- Minimum 3-5 years direct sales experience, preferred exposure to closing at the C-Level suite
- Experience achieving over 100% of sales quota
- Sell ARM into the data center eco-system; i.e. virtualization, converged infrastructure, flash array, storage, application performance monitoring, hybrid cloud etc.
- Competitive, and passionate team player who is motivated to excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional communication and consultative skills to employ solutions based selling
- Interest in high technology and new market trends within the software-defined data center
- Virtualization Sales Certification(s) a big plus
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Technical aptitude required
Turbonomic helps thousands of enterprise organizations activate their hybrid cloud journey by applying our patented platform to continuously assure that application workloads get precisely the right resources needed to ensure performance and eliminate overspending while maintaining policy compliance.
Turbonomic is the leader in Workload Automation for Hybrid Cloud. Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the Inc. Best Workplaces 2018 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often an are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is important.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
More Jobs From