The Role: In this position you will develop an assigned U.S. territory, drive engagement, and build relationships with new prospects, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals.
- Develop and manage a U.S. territory
- Identify, manage, and close multiple opportunities and projects at the same time, develop our commercial business in your territory and ensure accurate overview and forecasts
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- 2+ years of closing/quota carrying experience in the software industry, preferably within security
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Track record of success consistently exceeding overall goals in security technology sales
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions into new markets
- Confidence and track record building a new territory
- Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
- Highly effective written, presentation, and closing skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Experience with information security or threat intelligence a plus
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Theres a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If youre full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
More Jobs From