Commercial Account Manager
Are you excited about the possibilities of building a global business? Want to work for one of the fastest-growing, hottest companies in America? If so, Applause may be the place for you! We are looking for someone who will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities. The successful candidate in this role is a self-starter, has excellent communication skills, well organized, able to multi-task, and is experienced in contacting and conversing with senior business executives.
This position is ideal for a talented salesperson who is comfortable interacting with clients on a cross industry basis. As a Commercial Account Manager, you will be in a "hybrid" role where you will be working out of our Framingham HQ but traveling to meet clients as needed (approx 25% of your time), closing deals in the $100K-500K+ range and will often act as the first contact for Applause prospects with the objective of selling products / services in high-volume, rapid sales cycle environment. The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships and sell products in a fast-paced environment. Must be highly competitive with the ability to collaborate in a team environment, possess strong interpersonal and communicative skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building new business pipeline for software products / services across a wide variety of industries and software applications
- Demonstrated success in evaluating customer needs and consultative selling
- Demonstrated experience in meeting and exceeding quota
- A strong desire to sell to a variety of top companies
- Proven talent for making the business case of software and service solutions to C Level executives
- Strong analytical skills that enable you to assess the potential of a client and develop a strategy for winning their business
- Key attributes of the ideal candidate: Self-starter, driven, motivated and competitive
- Manages all levels of the sales lifecycle including identification, qualification, discovery, prospecting, close and account management
- Desire to shake things up and immediately become a key component to our growth.
- Extremely high energy.
- Ability and desire to work hard in a team environment.
- Self-starter who can multi-task and adapt to changing situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence others.
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure.
- Mature and confident with strong interpersonal skills and a true team player.
- Self-motivated, driven and dynamic personality.
- Capable of connecting the dots with complex or stalling decision makers.
Applause leverages its worldwide community of on-demand digital testing professionals to create curated and vetted testing teams who provide our clients with a full suite of testing and feedback solutions. Our white-glove approach seamlessly integrates with any SDLC process, enabling leading brands across all industries to increase development velocity and deliver high-quality digital experiences to their customers.
More Jobs From