The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base. The Collections Specialist will focus on handling Enterprise client accounts and complex collection cases such as, but not limited to, billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
- Research and identify issues attributing to account delinquency and resolve them by working with the customer as well as internal groups and system research. Surface root cause issues and areas for process optimization to leadership.
- Reviewing open enterprise accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of collections experience in a fast paced environment, including interaction with an enterprise customer base.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience working with NetSuite and Salesforce.com is a plus